Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Writing this early in the morning could be disastrous

It is 7:02 in the morning and what should I be doing. Well, not writing in my blog, nor waiting for my tea to steep. Nope I should be getting ready for work, I should be ironing a shirt. Ahhh the wonderful joy of sweater vests and suit coats, no one need know that you were just too lazy to iron a shirt this morning.

I am watching Dancing With the Stars again. Yes, I realize that this makes me a 60year old woman but I just love it so. I also believe that Kirstie Alley will be a white hot mess and I love it. Also, Battle Star Galactica is back on and I have won another convert. I have tried Californication and Weeds and found them both to be wanting. More than anything I really think it is because I just don't like David Duchovny as anyone other than Fox Mulder, and Mary Louise Parker I think I could just do without. Speaking of Fox Mulder I think I shall start watching the X-files soon.

I feel like I need to comment on a few political issues...So here it is, if you think you could deal with a large part of the Arab world falling apart, a HUGE earthquake, tsunami, nuclear crisis combo in Japan, a long term recession in the US, and a Congress full of crazy people who will not compromise, then, fucking run for the Presidency or shut the hell up about it. I get that this President has made some moves that I don't particularly like but seriously right now he has got a bit more than normal on his plate. So please complain about every move he makes because you feel like it will score your team political points. Please be for something until he does what you want him to do, then be against it. The douchebaggery on "news" programs and in political blogs has hit a whole new height. Oh and just in case liberals think that I am solely talking about conservatives, you need not feel comfortable. Liberal cognitive dissonance (look it up) has also been taken to new oxygen deprived heights, to numerous and wide ranging to describe here.

O.K. off to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment