Sunday, March 20, 2011

Forgetfulness and I am not good at this Lent thing

I officially forgot to call my brother Sean on his birthday. I talked about calling him the day before and most of the day of and forgot to call him because I decided not calling him on the way home from Holland. Nice Michael Nice. I of course got home and promptly forgot to call him and that it was his birthday until 12:03am. I will say that I have a good excuse I was watching Battlestar: Galactica, ok so that is not a good excuse. 

So this week I officially made it only one week into Lent before breaking down. Molly (my manager) bought me a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's. Now I don't know if you know the wonderfulness that is the Shamrock Shake but needless to say I drank around 600 calories. It was good, yummy. I did not eat anything for the rest of the day which I think balances the breaking of my Lent promise. 

I have now lost 9lbs...I started my new running adventures in January at 213lbs and I now weigh 204lbs. YEA! I am feeling pretty good about running and being able to run the 5/3 riverbank run 25k. I also have not had the sickness issues that I had all last winter which has been very helpful. 

Oh and Erin...my super best friend I would like to thank you for YEASAYER! Oh yes Erin has seemingly turned the tables on me I douched out on Scissor Sisters with her and she repays me, because she is a wonderful friend, with going to see Yeasayer with her. AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment