Well February 2011 is finally done and I am glad for it. It was cold dreary and depressing, now I can look forward to March and spring being around the corner.
I had a fun week this week it started with Lady Gaga for the second time thus the title of my post. The queens were out in force in Grand Rapids to see Lady Gaga I personally loved it. More important then Lady Gaga, yes there is something more important, were the Scissor Sisters. They opened for Lady Gaga and were FABULOUS, I am totally in love with both Jake Shears, and Babydaddy, oh yes my friends they are hot as hell. So they played "Take Your Mama Out" a personal highlight. Of course this all means that I owe Erin HUGE, we could have seen them in Royal Oak but I begged out because I am getting old and it was a Sunday night, super lame. Erin this I promise you, we will see the Scissor Sisters together.
I had the day after the Lady Gaga concert off because I knew it would be a hard day to wake up and go to work. I went to see Paul fresh back from his vacation in Geneva and Barcelona. He had many good and fun adventures, ah I wish I could have been there. It sounded so very fun and exciting. He bought be some fantastic Rooibos teas in Barcelona. After Paul I went back to GR. Todd and I went to the "King's Speech" and excellent movie, I think that the Oscar for my mythological bf Colin Firth was well deserved and I loved Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen Mum. I still think that Colin Firth did a much better job in a "Single Man".
I of course promptly got sick after the Lady Gaga concert some sort of head cold that will not go away. Needless to say I have not run this week but rest assured I will start running again and I am going to run the 25k.
Todd and I also have started watching "The Tudors", it is pretty good, it gets history totally wrong but pretty good. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is hot as Henry VIII.
So this was my week of Kings, Queens, and a Lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment