Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yes TODD! window treatments are a necessity

So in my constant war with Todd to get window treatments for the house, another battle has been fought and this time won by me. So Todd has horizontal blinds in the windows in the living room and dining room with no curtains or drapes. This has been a source of much consternation for me since I believe in my gay heart that a room is not complete until there is some sort of window treatment that does not include a blind. So the battle I won was the other day at World Market I got Todd to agree that he liked the window curtains and actually stated that we could get some. Oh yes if he thinks that he was only placating me for a moment he is very wrong I will get my window treatments, oh yes, they will be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment