So this weather sucks the Blizzard of 2011 looks like it is going to be a doozy. I am not running tonight because I just can't contend with the wind and cold. Plus I am going to be shoveling snow with Todd tomorrow on his snow shoveling route. Seriously I feel like a kid getting paid to shovel snow for the neighbors. Bleh! I am not looking forward to it. But plenty of podcast and music should get me through it.
So Todd just froze some soda solid in our freezer seriously lets not freeze carbonated beverages.
Well with my running schedule totally f-up this week this is my schedule.
Wednesday - shoveling snow for 6hrs
Thursday - 2 mile run
Friday - 30 min run
Saturday - 2 mile run
Sunday - 6mile run
I have decided to make dinner at least 2 nights a week and this week I think it will be tomorrow night. I have totally fallen in Love (yes capital L) with Nigella Lawson when this woman cooks she is sexy as hell and makes excellent food. She has a Lemon Risotto recipe that I think may be a Saturday dinner it looks devilishly good. That bacon tomato hash was fantastic this weekend.
Melissa let me borrow How to Eat and I gotta say I just can't bring myself to open it. She's too British (isn't she British?). And she's all "oh I'm just a lowly old home cook don't mind me" but seriously. She's selling her whole cookbook thing because she's NIGELLA. I don't know. Maybe I'll read before I judge...
ReplyDeleteDid you hear?
I GOT A SNOW DAY TOMORROW!
she is so British I think that is why I like her and have you seen her she is hot when she cooks.
ReplyDelete