So, Todd and I have taken to watching Jeopardy!, only because I really don't think that I could take one more day of watching FOX News with him. So today's final Jeopardy! clue was something about a character from this movie tries to quote the Pythagorean theorem and get's it wrong. 2 out of 3 get it wrong, seriously.
Sot it is the end of a long week of listening to people talk about the Egyptian protest, I get it lets pull out every one who is remotely attached to Egypt or the Middle East. So, here is a person who studied ancient Egyptian history...So Dr. Blah you studied the Egyptians what do you think Ramses II would do in this situation? or Why do you think that the guy Tahrir square punch Anderson Cooper in the face? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE SHUT THE HELL UP!
So I am also officially done with winter, and I watched "Doctor Zhivago", I ask why would I do that. I actually thought that well I could read that, really? I am pretty sure that I have almost constantly advocated that no one should read Russian authors in the winter and I thought, oh OK, "Doctor Zhivago" I should read that in the dead of winter.
NO RUSSIANS IN WINTER.
ReplyDeleteit's a rule.