Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tomato Bacon Hash/ Jacob is just charming

Well made a tomato bacon hash this morning, tomatoes, 8 strips of bacon cut, teriyaki or Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and fresh parsley. I thank you Nigella Lawson for such a recipe for mornings. I unfortunately ruined fried eggs, so they became scrambled eggs.

I am missing Jacob De Zoet this weekend I took it to work to read it. I am finding it to be a just charming book and question why I had to be prompted to read it by Erin.

I run 5 miles today it is nice and sunny so I am looking forward to it from here on out I start actually having long runs. I am looking forward to the challenge although I am not liking the sloshing through the snow. I would like some warmth and no snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment