I am now of the opinion that people who watch football are completely insane. Maybe it is that I could not care less about football or that I don't really like or get that into sports but this is totally ridiculous. Why exactly do people yell at the TV? And why does Todd live under the delusion that I really want to watch this. If I hadn't eaten to much turkey I would be out in the below ZERO weather running. Seriously I would rather spend an hour in 10 degree weather than watch football.
Speaking of running I have to run 4 miles today and did I mention that it is only 10 degrees out and that this morning I got up to -15 degree weather. This is Fahrenheit people not Celsius, FAHRENHEIT! It would be excusable if it were Celsius but not Fahrenheit.
Running plan for the cold ass week ahead is
Monday - 30min easy run
Tuesday - 1 mile run/ 5min walk/ 10min run
Wednesday - 2 mile run
Thursday - 40min walk
Friday - 2 mile run
Saturday - 5mile run
Sunday - off
No comments:
Post a Comment