So I am again watching News Hour on PBS. A weekend without work is ahead of me and I am happy, so happy. I have nothing planned for the weekend except for avoiding watching the Packers/Bears game. I wore Todd's Bret Farve Packer's uniform, and I will thank everyone and their brother for telling me that he no longer plays for Green Bay. Why thank you all I had no idea I have been living in a hole for the past 2 years.
So I have left my book at work which pisses me off. I was looking forward to doing some reading this weekend. Well I will have to pick it up tomorrow. I had hoped to avoid going into work tomorrow but I will do it for the greater good, and I am now totally into The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet. It is a fantastic book so far. In that line of thought I feel like my book list will need to be expanded but I don't want to overwhelm myself. I mean I have to women who I vowed I would not read because I perceived them to be very blah blah girly. But, I do think I should put one of the sisters Bronte on my list I feel like if you are going to go out, go out big. Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights that is the question or I could go with Anne, she never gets any respect. What to do, What to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment