Well I have done it. I am going to try to write a blog again.
First today was long and I am tired damn I am tired. I am really not feeling work right now maybe it is the winter and I need some sun but I just don't want to be there at all. So I am home watching PBS and News Hour and I am sorry it is also sort of boring. Todd is folding clothes right now and I would like to feel bad for not helping him right now but I just can't.
alright, so somethings I would like to do more.
1. Listen to more music.
2. Read more (I have a list of books see down below).
3. Get a suntan this summer.
4. Run the 5/3 River Bank Run 25k...I am currently training.
5. Run a 10k, and maybe 1/2 marathon. I feel like I have baled on my marathon goal too much so I am back to just a half.
List of books for this year...13 a bakers dozen
1. The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet - David Mitchell (Already reading thank you Peter and Erin)
2. One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
3. Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
4. Underworld - Don Delillo
5. Nueromancer - William Gibson
6. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen (yes I am going to break and read Austen)
7. The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton (another one I have been avoiding)
8. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time - Mark Haddon
9. Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury
10. Atonement - Ian McEwan
11. The Folding Star - Alan Hollinghurst
12. Titus Groan - Mervyn Peake
13. The Cider House Rules - John Irving
No comments:
Post a Comment