I feel like lately I need to be creative in some way, but I just don't know how. I work for a bank not just any bank but the second largest bank in the world, so I don't have much of a chance to be creative at work. In the end I am not an extremely artistic person, so I will take in someone else's creativity. I will read, listen to good music, and look at others art work.
Another list please....
Good things from this week
Glee - Especially Santana and the songs I Feel Pretty/Unpretty and Somewhere Only We Know.
President Obama putting the smack down on Donald Trump
Easter
The food at the Green Well
Reading One Hundred Years of Solitude (why have I not found you sooner)
Good Friends
Bad things about this week
Monday
The fact that I left the sunroof on my car open Monday night to Tuesday Morning (a lot of water)
Work
Rain lots of rain...so much rain I feel like this may be the end of days
Customers who come in right when we are closing 5pm is not an appropriate time to come to a place that closes at 5pm
President Obama having to release his birth certificate so that some racist douchbag like Donald Trump can not be satisfied by it. Yes it is racist, totally, utterly, and completely racist this is only happening because President Obama is biracial. Oh the new thing is that Trump thinks there is something shady about Obama going to Columbia or Harvard. As if there is some vast conspiracy to get Obama elected to the presidency by allowing him to go to those two universities. Oh and reading between the lines of this quote is that Obama got in because of his race “I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?". But he never says it explicitly so you can't actually say it is racist. Trump is not saying that Obama got in Harvard or Columbia because of his race, no, simply he heard he was a bad student. Draw the line people bad student + biracial = affirmative action & shouldn't be president. Wow, sorry for the rant...now on to work I go
No comments:
Post a Comment