Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Land of Unintended Consequences and Vague Abbreviations

The other day I blogged something to the effect that my bf's political ranting were totally insane. So my bf (best friend, Erin) who actually reads my blog took this to mean her. Alas, she deleted a post that I didn't even get to read. Which, makes me sad in my heart because I LOVE HER POLITICAL RANTINGS! They always get me thinking and sometimes send me on a similar or quite divergent rant myself. I do have to say that I love that sometimes we cock our heads and raise an eyebrow at the other and state that we think the words that just came out of the others head are completely insane.
 Now, my bf (boyfriend) who does not read my blog was the actual target of my statement. He is simply insane but I love him and rants at the tv which drives me a little crazy. I have decided to try to tamp down my reaction to that and let him do his crazy rant. This however may mean that I need to see my bf (best friend) more often so that I don't feel like I am living in the land of crazy. 

Now I must get ready for work today on a Saturday. Yea for me! 

Oh I will have something to say about the current state of American Politics...oh yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment