I am sure all that know me know this, I am not a morning person. I do not get up easily, I do not like a lot of noise or talking in the morning. I get up read some news on my computer, look to see if Erin has a new blog post. I want to just sit in quiet drink some tea or water and read. Now, I seem to have a propensity to choose people in my life who are morning people. These people get up and talk, sing, make noises and are generally genial in the morning. All I can ask is why...why must this be can't we just sit for a hour and not say anything. I just want to say nothing.
An now on to something completely different...
I am looking forward to a few things this summer
1. Vacation...I hope to got to Gladwin, yes, Gladwin Mi...I haven't visited my Aunt Susie and cousin Stephanie in far too long.
2. Vacation... Chicago
3. The Yeasayer Concert.
4. The Last Harry Potter Movie
5. Transformers 3
6. Super 8
7. Reading some more very good books
No comments:
Post a Comment