Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Well it has been a while...hasn't it

Well I realize that I have not posted to my blog all summer long. It has been a bit busy this has been a summer and a year of ups and downs.  I have had many fun and exciting adventures and some frustration.  I will focus on some of the good times, my father after too many years has finally retired. We had a couple events for the retirement including a party where my current and former partner showed up. That was a bit of crazy let me tell you but it went well. We also went to a Tigers baseball game, where the Tigers won against the Rockies. My brother Sean just got married in a beautiful and very sweet wedding. It has been an overall great summer if a hot summer.

A bit of side note since it is on the news, I have noticed that up to this point neither President Obama or Mitt Romney have visited the victims of the Sikh Temple shooting. I am sorry this is an obvious case of domestic terrorism and far scarier than anything else that has happened this summer and needs to be addressed.

On the negative side I have eaten just about everything that has come across my path, and stopped running due to the ridiculously hot weather. I must refocus and eat better, I am keeping a food journal and going to start exercising again. I am not going to post my food choices on my blog because that would be intensely boring.

Well here is to a renewed blogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment