Sunday, March 18, 2012

Promises Made and Broken

I know I made promises to keep up with my Blog and quickly broke them but really it is Western Michigan in the winter...I cannot be blamed.... Well I am still running without any real weight loss. I am an emotional eater and I have been stuffing my face with food on an almost constant basis...I HATE WINTER! It is however, thank you global warming I will not complain, 80 degrees out in March in Michigan...it is like the twilight zone. It actually makes me a little bit uncomfortable, in that vague well this is just not right sort of way. It is not like I want it to be dull brown and gray out but really 80 in March it is still winter.
I also blame Erin Davison and her Husband Peter for hooking me (and I mean it like a crack dealer gets people hooked) on the book "The Game of Thrones", part of "A Song of Fire and Ice" series.
I am, of course, blaming others because I am never to blame for this sort of thing, nope.
anyway, I am off to bed on this balmy 70 degree winters night...
I run this week
Monday - 6miles (a pick up from today long run which was instead a short run I missed last week, confused? me too)
Tuesday - Strength and cross training
Wednesday -  4 miles
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 4 miles and Strength training
Saturday - Cross training
Sunday - 7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment